Tuesday 15 September 2015

Undercover - the True Story of Britain's Secret Police

So, tonight I was to go this Amnesty talk about Britain's secret police. However, as it happens, I had some pretty earth-shattering news at work today, and if anything, I want some escapism tonight.

Tomorrow, I'm (nominally) joining the London European Club, who are off to see John Doyle, at the Irish Centre. Assuming I get no more shocks. And on Thursday, I'm (nominally) back with the Free London Events and Talks group, who are off to the Scoop, where they show free films in September. Weather-dependant. That day, it's Selma, which I haven't seen. And then it's back to Ireland yet again - I go every two weeks.. on Monday, I'm finally back with the Crick Crack Club, in the Soho Theatre, for The Fate We Bring Ourselves - a retelling of Greek legends. Next Tuesday, I'm - again (nominally) - with Free London Events and Talks, for another free film at the Scoop - this time, it's Still Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment