Monday 3 August 2015

Play: Jekyll & Hyde

..didn't happen. That flu is still with me, and I cancelled, afraid that I'd just cough my way through it. What the hey, it was cheap.. and honestly, I'm glad to be indoors for the night!

Tomorrow's offerings don't seem worth dragging myself out for either - why don't I take it really easy and stay in three nights in a row? Wednesday probably won't happen either, but that's because it's in the Scoop, and with a likely Tube strike starting that evening, I'd never make it across in time. What the hey, that one's free!

For Thursday, however, I only have to make my way to Trafalgar Square or so. I've booked a discount ticket to a classical concert with Let's Do London - for less! Including free cd! In St. Martin in the Fields church, just off the square. Now, I remember the last strike, when I took a bus to just past there, and it took an hour and a half. Google Maps says it should only take abt an hour and a quarter to walk.. and I do have new Skechers (good timing!).. and for sure, walking will be cheaper, faster, and more comfortable than those atrocious Routemasters!

Then it's back to Ireland for a long weekend, owing to the exorbitant price of flights on Sunday! Why that is, I cannot say..

No comments:

Post a Comment